Home › Products › Paper Core
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Available in many colour
We are a prominent Manufacturerand Supplier of top quality Paper Cores. The Paper Cores that we provide are also known as spiral tubes. These Paper Cores are winded into cylindrical shapes, for a wide variety of functions in different industries. Our Paper Cores are made from recycled paper and can be used over again as an alternative to metal, plastic, glass, and wood. These Paper Cores are quite cost-effective as they are easier for manufacturers to cut, purchase, and dispose off, than most other materials.
- Dimensions Stability –For High Speed. A high degree of dimensional stability can be ensured, which will help you in attaining better throughput and reduce idle times.
- Optimum Strength -to withstand the Winding Tension/ Material Load Our continuous R & D on kraft paper/ adhesives for the perfect bonding ensures optimum strength at economical price. The paper tubes and cores are of high compression resistance.
- Grinded/ Polished Finish on Paper Cores. The cores are grinded as per customer’s requirement, almost removing the spiral impressions from top of the paper cores/ tubes. This enables them to ensure that the film wrapped on to it may be used until the last meter.
- Mailing tubes and Cores
- Cores with polished surface for Polyster film and audio tapes
- Paper Cores for telex roll
- Paper Cores used for newsprint
- Paper Cores to Wind BOPP tapes
- Cores for metalized foils
- DTY Winding
- Fabric & jute winding
- Carpet yarn winding
- Electronic cores
- Storage tubes and cores
- Mailing tubes and cores
- Yarn carriers for winding textures and filament yarn
- Cores for self-adhesive tapes and flexible film winding
- Cores for packing
- Paper Cores for Winding fax rolls
- Paper Cores for Toilet paper
- Paper Cores for Kraft papers
- Paper Cores for polyester films
- Yarn carrier for POY Winding
- Open-end Spinning
- Non-woven fabrics
- Thermo couple tubes and cores
- Civil construction
- Pyrotechnic cores
- High strength cores for newsprint, paper, and board industry
- Cheese tubes and cores for open-end spinning
- Cores for carpet yarn, coir mat, denim and jute winding
Looking for "Paper Core" ?